Series: “The Vine”
From John 15:2, 11, & 16
We are here to bear fruit. Once we accept this simple fact, we are on the way to making our life meaningful and useful.
SIX KINDS OF FRUIT
- Our fruit begins with winning others to Christ and helping them grow.
- Proverbs 11:30…Mark 1:17
- The daily practice of Holy living.
- Romans 6:22…2 Corinthians 7:1
- The sharing of what we possess.
- Romans 15: 27, 28
- By presenting clear Christian character.
- Galatians 5:22
- The bearing fruit in every good work.
- Colossians 1:10… Matthew 5:16… Ephesians 2:10
- By praising and thanking God every day.
God did not create us, and Christ did not die for us that we might go through life receiving. God created us and Christ purchased us that we might invest our lives giving.