Series: What God Says About…
From: Matthew 14: 25-33
Message truth: All of us are surrounded by comfort zones, those invisible barriers that make us feel cozy and secure. Comfort zones are develop after we have done things a particular way for a certain amount of time. Unfortunately, they can make us feel so comfortable we may never want to change the way we do things.
Five Breakthrough comfort-zone principles…
- We break through comfort zones when we do something that makes us feel uncomfortable. (28)
- We break through comfort zones by refusing to listen to our fears.
- We break through comfort zones by taking a step of faith.
- We break through comfort zones in order to fulfill God’s will. (29)
- We break through comfort zones to experience freedom on the other side. (30-33)
What comfort zone do you need to break through?